Maintaining and cleaning your RV helmet is almost indispensable
For you at home
If you're already a seasoned gamer, you've probably had problems with sweat and felt uncomfortable lending your headset to a friend. It's quite normal because virtual reality immersion is so gripping that you can sweat a lot (especially when facing a crab head in Half-Life).
So, we recommend that you use waterproof foam (imitation leather) to replace the foam on the face of the helmet. You can clean this foam with our disinfectant wipes (tested under dermatological control).
For you, the professional or public demonstration user
If you are a company operating a fleet of virtual reality helmets (training professional, a museum, an arcade, etc.) presenting them to many people, you must take care of the equipment and disinfect it from one person to the next.
Why should you do this? Helmets are regularly exposed to dust, natural body secretions, sweat, make-up and other substances that can transfer between users. Over time, these substances can also damage the equipment.
A shared headset needs to be maintained, cleaned and disinfected, especially during professional or public events. We have hundreds of visitors who enjoy immersive tours every day / Museum Director.
Instructions for use :
1. Take a wipe and close the dispenser
2. Apply the wipe to the surfaces to be cleaned (in priority: the facial foam)
3. Allow to dry. Rinsing is not necessary. Close the package tightly after each opening.
- Bactericide: EN 1276, EN 13727+A2, EN 1500, EN 16615
- Levuricidal: EN 1275, EN 1650+A1, EN 13624
- Virucidal: EN 14476+A1, EN 14476+A2, Active on Coronavirus and H1N1